Monday 12 August 2013

Emotional Chemical Meltdown (08/12/13)

Well, on Friday, we went to the OB appointment, we got there with half an hour to spare, so I thought.  We went in to check in and the receptionist said “Your appointment was at 1:30.”  I instantly started to bawl, not just tear up, bawl.  Our lives had been revolving around this appointment, we rescheduled a meet up with friends for camping, we left the weekend relatively open to have this appointment.  I am also sick of having to deal with Dr B, as nice (mostly) as he is, he isn’t a maternity doctor. My nipples are pissing me off, my feet are getting worse, and even though I’m on a Class C drug for blood pressure, it isn’t working.  I needed to see an OB to see what else we can be doing for these issues.  I also found out even though my OB doctor was supposed to be Dr C, that appointment was scheduled for a different doctor, so it wouldn’t have been with the OB that would be technically my doctor. 

I walked out of the clinic crying, Deb talked with them a moment and came after me.  It took me half an hour to stop crying and exit the first stage of my chemical meltdown.  Deb had scheduled the next appointment which isn’t for another two weeks.  I was relatively upset for the remainder of the evening.  I needed to sleep it off. 


So this morning I went back to Dr B.  My BP was at 140/100 so higher than last time, and I have Ketones in my urine.  The receptionist pointed it out to Dr B, but he just said it would be because my diet wasn’t correct.  I had said I had vomited this morning (Even though only water) so he said it’s nothing to worry about, but I am unsure with him.  We’ll see I guess.  Next appointment with him is next Monday.  

1 comment:

  1. :( How disappointing. It's too bad they couldn't fit you in later that day. Hope you're able to get set up with a different doctor soon.

    ReplyDelete