Sunday 8 December 2013

Week 36 (12/08/13)

On Friday I went to my bi-weekly OB appointment, nothing excitingly different.   Up another .5kg, so I’m edging to the 20 pound gain mark so far, maybe a little over.  Not too bad though.  The baby’s heart beat was 160.  That is the highest I’ve seen it, but she said that is still within normal.  The big possible change is a scheduled caesarean if baby doesn’t go into position, as he is still in breech position.  She would schedule the surgery at about 38 weeks.  So that date is even closer that the EDD.  Luckily we are pretty ready, but the longer he stays in the better, for hopefully a natural birth.  We’ll see this Thursday. 


1 comment:

  1. So close now!
    FWIW I think I would have rather known I was going to need a Cesarean, than having to have an unplanned one. I've heard the recovery for planned ones is easier too.
    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete