Friday 18 January 2013

#167 CD15 (01/18/13)


Well, I have peed on a lot of sticks.  Thursday morning the lines were lighter but still there; still a big NO from First Response.  I even started also peeing on Clear Blue.  They had a faint line yesterday but still not strong enough to call the clinic.  Today the lines were almost nonexistent, and spin (EWSM) is gone, however, I haven’t had a spike yet in temp.  I called the clinic and left a message and explained everything.  I’ll see what they say, but I’m sure we have missed our window. 

Now I’m border-line crying.  We have been waiting and waiting for so long and we thought this would be the month for first try.  Just to miss it, and have to wait again. 

With the emotions pouring, I now want comfort food; greasy, salty, sweet food; pizza, chocolate, cheesecake, brownies, caramel popcorn, cookies, everything.  It is going to take some serious will power to get through this one.  


PS:  I’m trying to keep in mind everything happens for a reason. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh no :( hoping and praying you didn't miss it. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep your chin up sweet heart... we all know our bodies can be frustrating lots of hugs all you can do is relax and suddenly it will come..
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've probably missed your window of opportunity for this cycle. Try not to worry too much about it. Another few weeks and you can try again. (We skipped a month when I was TTC and the next month was the time I conceived Sprout.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( sorry to hear that! I know it's frustrating to miss your try and have to wait but it will come again! Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is still hope, although slim. Thanks for the comments. Things are just very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete