Wednesday 20 February 2013

#177 Tinge (02/20/13)


Am I psyching myself up for a heartache?  Am I getting excited over gas?  Today I’ve been a bit crampy.  I’ve been trying to let myself think it is just gas or general stomach issues, in an effort to not get my hopes up.  It feels a bit “pokier” than usual menstrual cramps, but a pretty close comparison.  Well, this afternoon while on the loo, I noticed a pink tinge on the toilet paper.  This is too hard not to think this is implantation, but at 4 days past ovulation/implantation, isn’t it too soon?  Is my body crying wolf just to make me think I’m pregnant?

Alas 10 more days at least before I can take a HPT.  

2 comments:

  1. Hoping it happens for you ladies!!! ( I dismissed EVERYTHING as something other then being pregnant during our tww!!) best of luck!!!! baby dust your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm back to being a little more pessimistic about things, to help my nerves more than anything.

    ReplyDelete