Wednesday 27 February 2013

#180 11DPI (02/27/13)


Well, on the evening of day 9 and periodically through day 10 I got some spotting.  I haven’t noticed any today yet, but it’s still early.  So that could be the right timeline for implantation, or just early warning signs AF is coming soon.  Every day I’m at work, it feels like Friday, so then tomorrow we would be testing.  But like in Groundhog Day, my work days keep coming, and Saturday is still not here.  I wake up and repeat the work day, only to find, I still have another (or three) work days to go. 

Today I am still spotting.  It isn’t increasing to say it is AF, but I’m still not convinced 100% it is IB.  I do feel bloated though.  Just all around bloated, and that could be PMS, or pregnancy fluid increase.  All symptoms could go either way, and it is a bit annoying.  Mother Nature should give you a giant banner saying “You are pregnant” or “Sorry; you missed the boat this month”.  It would save a lot of stress in this TTC journey.  

Update:  I'm pretty sure I just go the big red banner of "Sorry; you missed the boat this month."  Too much spotting to be IB.  

No comments:

Post a Comment