Thursday 27 September 2012

#137 Walk for the sake of walking (09/27/12)

Well, I’m finally getting back into a groove, hopefully for a long period of time.  It seems though; my body is winning over whatever Amy is trying to tell it.  Part of me wanted to just sit and relax on my lunch because it will be my workout day tonight.  That half must have been Amy.  The other part of me was trying to come up with any excuse to go for a walk.  It is a beautiful day, just get some extra ninja steps in; the winning argument was I needed to go to Sobey’s after work for some cottage cheese and a melon. Koodos to my feet for learning to speak up.  So I decided to walk there on my lunch instead.  It was a little more of a walk that yesterday, and it was good.  I had a pretty good pace going too.  So I got in 1.5 miles on my lunch. 

Now if only my stomach can get on the same page and come up with excuses NOT to eat things.  Overall my wife and I are eating pretty well, it’s just the sweets/deserts are too fluent.  For the most part, I’m managing mostly to stay within calorie allotment for the day though.  Let’s hope the effort shows on the scales this weekend. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment