Thursday 28 June 2012

#4 Week 1 (03/26/12)

Well, even though I have been on MFP for a long time, not actively using it on an ongoing basis, I'm classing this as week 1, as of Saturday. 
As of Saturday morning.  Down 1.3 Pounds.  It is a start.  Let's hope the progress continues.  We will see how it goes I guess. 
As far as excuse trials.  I did get some exercise in this weekend, not too much, but at least one good hour.  However it was otherwise a shopping weekend with more walking around stores than usual.  Partially lazy weekend, partially busy, but for exercise I think it balanced out.   
Food progress though, on Sunday we had a big meal out, buffet.  Not good on a diet.  It was for our anniversary, but still over eating none the less.  I will say I didn't quite eat as much as I would have in the past at a buffet, so I think that is at least a small step in the right direction.  But once in a while cheater days or "indulgence days" (positive association from a blog I read from MommyTKD) are ok, as long as those are also kept in moderation. 
The positive is I'm down this week, let’s hope I'm down again next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment