Tuesday 10 July 2012

#21 Just say no.....(04/10/12)

Never say never again, but I must learn to just say no most of the time.  It seems like a simple concept, but like drugs there is peer pressure for food.  Today is a special day at work and they are providing a pizza lunch. I`m sure it will be good pizza, but I have had three people ask if I was having pizza for lunch, and when I said no, they all gave me a weird look.  I may have considered it if it weren`t so close to Easter and had an indulgent weekend.  Then yesterday had leftovers, with leftovers is dessert.  I had a piece of pie, and if I would have stayed with that I would have been within my calories. But I also had a mini pumpkin tart and a dollop of ice cream that put me over the limit.  There was an example, had I just said No, I would have been good. 
I guess this is kind of Excuse #6. Giving in to peer pressure for food. 
Rebuttal - It is ok to Just Say NO thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment