Tuesday 17 July 2012

#35 Eating out tonight (04/26/12)

Tonight I am going out for dinner with my wife and friends.  This will be the first time, where I don’t know where we are going in advance to try and plan what we are eating, since starting the healthy eating.  It is a celebration of sorts, and I would like to eat anything off the menu, like I used to.  This will take some serious consideration, as we will probably be going to somewhere like a Rib House or something.  I’m sure I will be able to find something that isn’t too bad for me on the menu.  However I would like to try and save calories for dessert.  However I don’t have that many calories left.  I don’t know what time we will be home to try and fit in a workout, but I will try and make that a priority, as I know otherwise I will be over on my calories.  We (my wife and I) seem to hopefully be making progress, as our evening weigh ins are not as spiked as usual.  Let’s hope tonight doesn’t kybosh the progress all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment