Friday 27 July 2012

#52 Sixty Days...... (05/16/12)

Two months have gone by now.  Seven point something down to 302.6 ish.  Not quite where I wanted to be when I started this.  I feel torn.  I’m not losing rapidly, but I do feel I am losing solid pounds that will stay gone.  Had I not started, with my wife quitting and my monthly average of at least a pound a month up I think I would now be up 10 pounds from my current weight.  Depending on what scale I was listening to at the time, 312 something I have seen before.  However that number seemed to be the breaking point for starting this journey. 

Do I feel better?  Most of the time
Do I feel I’m accomplishing something?  Most of the time 

What do I know? 
               I know I am getting better habits, but some things seem to be sliding backwards.  I am not walking like I should be.  I know I need to bump that up again. 
               I know after a weekend of limited veggies, on Monday if I don’t have my big salad for lunch it seems my body is saying WTF.  I kept quite over the weekend, but now I want my payment. 
               I know I am still losing in general, just not as much as I had hoped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment