Thursday 12 July 2012

#31 To Fitbit or Not to Fitbit (04/20/12)

That is the question.  The main reason I was attracted to this was the fact that my wife hasn’t been seeing any improvements in herself.  She is eating about the same as I have (she doesn’t log her activities/calories into MFP).  I am wondering if she needs more calories, as her job is a bit more active.  Is her body going into starvation mode?  But then pops the question, should we buy two?  It would be neat to be able to compare with each other and see how we are each doing, along with Fitbit being a motivator for us both, but is that worth the $100 each to be totalling $200, plus shipping and duty charges, if any. 
Does anyone have any input on the Fitbit?  I’ve heard rave reviews, and heard that is works “seamlessly” with MyFitnessPal.  I've also read a few reviews that it fails after a while, or right out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment