Tuesday 10 July 2012

#25 The Weekend Challenge (04/13/12)

So far for my personal mini challenge I am doing well.  I have been under my calories for three days, I'm going for seven.  The big challenge is going to be the weekend.  That is when our planning goes out the window usually for one reason or another.  Thinking ahead to cover Easter did help, I didn't stick 100% but it did help.  Let's think this through. 
  • Friday night
    • Zuchini pancakes 350 Cal
    • Ranch dressing 100 Cal
    • Oatmeal pancakes 300 Cal
    • Yogurt 70 Cal
  • Saturday Morning
    • Cereal 359 Cal
    • Coffee 90
  • Saturday Lunch
    • Chicken Wrap 450 Cal
  • Saturday Dinner
    • Stir Fry, about 500 Cal, which leaves about 200 Calories flex for snacks, plus any exercise calories earned.
  • Sunday Brunch
    • Smozzle 600 Cal
    • Coffee 90 Cal
  • Sunday Dinner
    • Spaghetti Squash & Chicken 390 Cal
Let's see how the weekend goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment