Tuesday 31 July 2012

#62 General thoughts (05/31/12)

One stress is down and out, one more to go.  As much as I try not to let stress affect me, I think it does a little.  The first place stress shows in my body is digestion.  When I’m stressing my stomach doesn’t work as well as it should.  I need to remember to drink more water when stressing.  That could be half the cause. 

Tomorrow is the biggie.  Damage control or all hands on deck to get moving.  It is going to be a weird day. 

We haven’t been on the Wii in the evenings to see if we are doing worse or better for the week so far.  I’m getting worried and curious.  We haven’t been sloths in the evenings, but have been doing other activities in general around the house.  Our late night snacking has been bad though, however it was to top up calories.  Let’s see which wins, bad snacking = weight gain or plateau or general activities countering to = weight loss. 

For the past week I’ve been walking at lunch around the parking lot.  Yesterday I was able to get my steps on that walk to over 1000.  It was actually closer to 1200.  I just thought, instead of just around the parking lot, maybe I should go down the block.  That should add about 200 steps.  It was actually 200 steps each way, so it added 400 steps.  Yay.  I think I will do that again today.  Weather permitting.  Rain clouds are looming overhead.  Even so, I may just grab an umbrella at the front door and nip out anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment