Tuesday 17 July 2012

#37 Is it possible, my body craving vegetables? (04/30/12)

The weekend weigh in went well. I was so worried, but it turns out, for naught.  Both my wife and I lost 1.1 kg each.  Surprising, we upped our calories, and finally both saw results.  Afterwards I talked with her and she had the same worries I did.  But finally we are on track.  Let’s hope we can do it again this week.
Today however, my lunch was not nutritionally satisfying.  The weekend was crazy busy.  We managed to shop for our fruits and veggies, but didn’t have a chance to cut them up.  So today, once again, we had a microwave meal.  We had chosen fairly sensibly when purchasing, but compared to our usually lunch of tons of raw veggies, this one fell flat.  I have finished eating but my body isn’t happy with this choice.  My body is craving vegetables, I think.  I have eaten some pineapple, but that hasn’t cut my craving. 
To top it off, I am fairly tired today, so from old ways I’m craving a sugar boost.  After the pineapple, I also had some wheat thins.  If I wasn’t logging my food, I think I would just continue eating.  But I am remaining conscious of what I am eating, and even though I ate a bit more than usual from my snack source, I will stop now until late afternoon, when I will probably have a ya pear. 
Tonight for dinner I will have a veggie loaded stir fry of some sort, with a tofu protein.  That should satisfy my body’s craving of vegetables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment