Friday 10 August 2012

#105 Sperm options got bigger (08/10/12)

As discussed before regarding sperm, our options are limited because of the requirement of CMV negative.  When we were looking at Outreach Sperm Bank I had thought being in Canada the Seattle and European banks weren’t available due to restrictions.  I was looking on their website again today and read something that peaked my interest to suggest otherwise.  It turns out the reason I can’t look at any details is reporting requirements that aren’t available online for those banks, but they are open for shipping to Canada.  YAY.  Downside, to see any information about these donors, you need to either pay a per profile fee, or subscribe for three months for $99.95 plus taxes.  You then request which donors you want to look at, and can be as broad as, all Caucasians, that are C-.  So I think we will do that to be able to see all of our options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment