Friday 3 August 2012

#79 Skinny Nose? (06/20/12)

Today I looked in the mirror and saw my face without glasses.  I looked at my nose and specifically thought my nose looks smaller.  Is it possible to lose weight on your nose?  Or is it just because I don’t have my glasses on? 

At lunch I have been taking walks, but today I just didn’t want to go.  The start of cramps and bloat weren’t helping.  On MFP, I posted a status about needing some oomff getting going, and a couple of my pals egged me on (thank you). So I went.  And I’m glad I did.  I ended up walking a few minutes longer than usual and getting over the mile finally, to 1.19 mile walk.  Instead of going around the parking lot at the beginning/end of the walk, I just started walking.  I got to the bottle depot down the road and around the corner, then headed back, and the rain held off once again for the walk.  YAY.  I think the divine entities of this world are helping me with that.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment