Tuesday 14 August 2012

#109 Finally past 12 (08/14/12)

The past month or so it seems that I have been going from 10 pounds to 12 pounds to 10 pounds back to 12 back to 10.  It has been really annoying.  Finally this past weigh in I made it to 14.3 pounds.  Finally. 

This past Sunday we cooked up a storm, my MIL, my wife and I.  We made some scones, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, chuckin popcorn, nanking cherry pudding and candied pecans.  I know, I know, not too healthy, but when cooking we were a bit more heath conscious, so snacks for alternate store bought ones.  Then for dinner I made a rose parmesan sauce with tortellini, garlic toast not sopped in butter, and the appy was a boccacini cheese, tomato salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing.  We found it was just as good as our favourite dish from the Olive Garen, but a lot less fat and crammed calories, and a fraction of the cost, which makes it better. 

Here’s to hoping to reach the 15 pound mark this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment