Wednesday 1 August 2012

#66 I Want Chocolate (06/04/12)

I am at work, and I have a myriad of snacks available to me; Pineapple, Rice Cakes, Crackers, Marshmallow cereal, humbug mints.  None of it is sounding appealing.  End result, I want chocolate.  It is probably good that I am still at work, as at home I have various forms of chocolate available. 

I don’t want chocolate for the taste of chocolate; I want it for the comfort.  My stomach is finally unwinding from last week’s stress.  My stomach feels angry, my mind feels deflated tired, I haven’t seen any weight loss results in what feels like ages (over two weeks), and Amy is trying to convince me chocolate is the answer. 

A relax in the hot tub, a hug from my wife, and maybe ONE ice cream sandwich tonight, if I have the calorie room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment