Wednesday 8 August 2012

#96 Tomorrow never comes (07/20/12)

So you need to worry about today.  Once tomorrow comes, it is today and today is yesterday.  Tomorrow, what would you have wished you did today?  One thing I haven’t been doing is my lunch time walk.  The heat has been too extreme and I wouldn’t look good coming back from a walk in the heat. 

Today is what I have, tomorrow major things can happen to change possible plans, and thus I just need to worry about today.  Each day this week, I have regretted not getting a walk into my routine.  Timeframe and energy levels and sever tooth pain have played a large factor into not walking in the evenings, when I can’t walk at lunch, but that is my regrets this week.  I will try and remember that when I am getting home from next door, to give me the extra motivation to step on the treadmill.  Even if at a slow pace and only for a little while, I just miss my walking. 

I think I will need a cup of coffee or two this afternoon to have any energy for this evening.  Having a toothache is exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment